Sunday, July 12, 2009

Riot of Petals




Well, I fell in love with this stamp. My Stampin' Up demonstrator, Sandi MacIver of Portland Oregon tracked it down for me (Thanks Mucho Sandi). She had sent me a card with this stamp on it a while back and I had a fit, I loved it so much. I received it in the mail on Friday and just couldn't wait to stamp it. So much so that I stamped and embossed it with Gold Glitter Embossing Powder 7 times so I would have many to choose from in the future. Brilliant by itself, but I decided to color in the dessign. Absolutely stunning isn't it. I topped it off with the Dream stamp from the new Dream Gardens set from SU and tied it all up with a ribbon. It's a fav of mine!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. OMG - this card is stunning. Firstly the Egyptian Gold (my all time fav), then Smooch, wow, in real life this card must just sparkle.
    I knew you would make something completely breathtaking with it. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamp and cards. Love all the sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation on becoming an SU demonstrator with my friend Sandi, she's lovely and I even met her IRL.

    ReplyDelete