Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Elegant Roses

Isn't this Stampin' Up Embossing Folder elegant? I just love it! I ran the cocoa cardstock through the Big Shot with it, just to see what it looked like and after distressing the top I decided my scrap run through was good enough to create a card with and what better to use with cocoa than pink. I used a pink card base, pink polk-a-dot from Stampin'Up, and white cadstock that I ran through the Big Shot. I added distressing to all edges of the papers, except for the strip of ribbon with the images. 'Best Wishes' is Stampin' Up as is the scalloped oval punch. I added dimensionals to the embossed roses, a few pearls for elegance and tied it all up with a ribbon. Very Simple and elegant enough to accompany a wedding gift.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment